The Big 26

Yesterday was my birthday. It was a very good day. We went to Stake Conference, came home and had lunch and then I took a nap while Mike emptied the dishwasher and boiled potatoes for our potato salad. Then we played miniature golf on the computer and made dinner for the missionaries. Mike also made me a yummy cake and did most of the dishes for me. We celebrated on Friday--we went on our first date since January (without Will!!!) and Mike took me to a place called Picasso to Go where you choose a ceramic item (we chose a salad bowl) and paint it. Then they fire and glaze it for you. He also took me out to dinner. It was a very relaxing, good night. All my family (even my sister and brother in Germany) and a lot of Mike's family called to wish me happy birthday and all in all, it was a really nice day.

Mike took a picture of me to post on the blog so people could see my pregnant belly on my birthday but alas....I just can't find it in me to post it. I have three and a half months to go and I have already exceeded the amount I gained with Will (22 pounds). I am feeling very good as far as being pregnant goes. I bought and eliptical machine and I have been exercising three to four times a week so I feel as energized as I can being pregnant and I feel healthy. I am also excited that I get to breastfeed this time around so hopefully I can lose the weight quickly and not feel so embarrassed about showing pictures of me. The story of being a girl I guess.

Comments

Papa Doc said…
I prefer to add sliced bananas to my slush -- but some people don't like them. Make two smaller batches -- one with bananas and one without. It will also freeze faster being put into two smaller containers.
That's a good idea actually--to put them in small containers. Will loved, loved the slush (of course he did...it's sugar!) and I am always trying to find ways to trick him into eating certain fruits--bananas being one of them--so maybe I will try that next time.

Popular Posts