Will went to the doctor today. We were surprised to discover he was so skinny and so tall! The doctor said he was 16 1/2 lbs and 27 1/2 inches! He is between 10th and 25th percentile for weight and 70 to 75th percentile for height. His Grandma Richards said, "like daddy". He is crawling and pulling himself up to everything he can find--the stairs, couch, chairs, legs, etc. He is eating everything too (which can be gross if I haven't vacuumed). I caught him trying to eat a fly the other day. I thought it was pretty sick. He "talks" all the time. He says "ma ma" regularly and squeals all the time. When we put on the music (especially the Beatles) he tries to sing to it. I overheard Mike telling Will he was going to cut his hair when I wasn't looking. Too bad I heard him!! Ha..ha.. His hair is way past his ears. We think he's pretty great.

Comments

Popular Posts