Five little ducks that I once knew....




Today is the second chilly day we've had since being here in Oklahoma. Will and I have been trying to take advantage of the warm weather by going to the park and feeding the ducks. When we went the first time to feed them there were these great huge geese there. They were so big and so friendly that they came right up to us and stood on their toes (or webbed feet rather) and flapped their wings at us. They came so close I had to shoo them away so they wouldn't eat the bread from Will's hands!! Today, there weren't any geese--just ducks. The ducks were more scared of us and didn't really come out of the water even. It was a fun little outing anyway. As you can see Will is looking at me thinking, "um...Mom, they aren't coming to eat my food. What do I do?"

Comments

Popular Posts