The new normal is quarantine.  It is a weird life we live right now.  I am sure it is less shocking of a change for us than a lot of people simply because my kids are home most of the time anyway.  I am not gonna lie, I am really missing the weekly (one day of the week!) break I get from my kids and the much needed date-nights.  Also the errands I pretend to have so I can escape my children when I need to.  I've had a few temper tantrums.  You don't need details about those...

The majority of these photos were taken earlier in the month, before we were forced by a crazy virus into lockdown.

Mike had a small procedure done at the hospital on the 12th of March.  It went well.  He is a really healthy person so it is weird to see him all hooked up to wires even if it isn't for anything serious.  He is always thrilled with the socks with texture on the bottom they give you at the hospital and apparently he wanted everyone to know he is an engineer.  I think he told multiple people that without them asking.  He can't remember saying anything and they all mentioned it and chuckled.  They said, "Oddly enough, all engineers make sure to tell us they are an engineer."  Hmm.

Piper was supposed to have a Science Fair in April at the school.  She wanted to do something with planes.  It isn't looking very likely that they will go back to school (maybe?  hopefully?) and if they do, I'm not sure if they will cancel the Science Fair or not.  Anyway, we decided to go ahead and do her project anyway and then if we find out they are going to have it we can make the poster and have the actual project part done.  I let Mike take the lead on this since he has to work from home now and he is good at Science and likes it.  She loved it.  I took pictures so she could have that for her poster.  

I decided to make the kids run.  They are not pleased with it.  As Will said to the dermatologist, "Do I look like a runner?"  We all laughed but no, he is not a runner.  They aren't running much but hopefully we can build up endurance and get them in better shape.  















Comments

Popular Posts