Felicity

The kids all go to "school" on Wednesday besides Felicity, who is my little buddy for the day.  They all meet in the same building even though Will is doing a different program.  His school starts after the other kids' and it ends before theirs.  He usually just hangs out in the common area until I get there for the other kids and does homework.  This particular day I had shown up early but he didn't come out, and I assumed he thought I wasn't going to come until later, so Felicity and I went for a walk on a new path not too far from the school.  She loved our little "hike" and collected rocks and "ticklies."  I brought my camera because since I'm trying to take a photo a day now, I feel like I need to have it on me all the time.  I got more than one photo of her though.



















Comments

Popular Posts