Snow

We got our first and second snow storm in October.  The kids mostly love it.  Will and Piper have always been my snow kids.  They can be in the snow for a long time and love it.  Eli doesn't mind it and Isaac and Felicity like it in small doses.  They go out briefly and then come back in.  It has been so long since we've really seen snow (I don't think the snow in TN counts) that of course I had to take tons of pictures.  Mike and the kids made a huge snow slide in October.  I helped and it was freezing but we all worked for hours.  It was a pretty cool slide.  They have made another one since and I didn't help with the second one.  One was enough for me.  I am not much of a cold/snow person.  I never have really loved it.  I also don't love the humidity and heat though, so, I'm not sure what that says about me.  Maybe I just can't be satisfied....It is so pretty though and I'm trying to have a really good attitude about the cold and snow so I generally put on my boots and grab my camera and try to capture the beauty and fun of it.  Hopefully by the end of this season I'll have adjusted to the cold again and it won't be that big a deal. 























































Comments

Popular Posts