March--Will turns 14
March was the longest month. I feel like it was never-ending. Eli had the pinewood derby on March 1st and I honestly can't believe it was in March--it felt like forever ago. Anyway, March is over and we are on to April. Saying all this, March wasn't a bad month, just a really, really long one. Will celebrated his birthday on March 14th. He let me take his pictures and tried hard not to act tortured. He pretty much hates having his picture taken. I swear Will grows every few days. He is wearing Mike's shirt in these pictures and while the shirt is slightly too big, it really doesn't look that big. It's weird to have a man-boy in my house. Will is such a joy in my life. I feel so grateful to be his mother and love to see who he is becoming.




















Comments