Morning

Piper is such a sweet sister and daughter.  In her bedtime prayer the other night she prayed that Felicity wouldn't wake up anyone in the morning but if she did, that she would only wake up Piper.  The following morning, Felicity knocked on my door early and I put her back in her bed with a bottle of water.  She didn't come back in five minutes so I assumed she had gone back to sleep but sadly, she had called up to Piper, "Piper, come down."  Piper said, "In a minute.  I'm looking for something,"  but really, she was just saying that to Felicity to buy herself a few more minutes of sleep.  She tried to ignore Felicity and go back to sleep but Felicity climbed up in Piper's bed and proceeded to read books and kick Piper in the back.  Finally, Piper gave up and they both come and knocked on my door and climbed into my bed and hid under the covers and giggled and thoroughly woke me up.  I feel bad for Piper.  The poor girl just wants to sleep and I totally get her.  I tell Felicity at night, "Don't wake your sister.  Come and get me instead."  I feel sad that Piper gets woken up every morning but I sure appreciate the love she shows to her sister even when she is annoying.








Comments

Popular Posts