The Lokodi's came to Myrtle Beach to play with us

Eva, Lindsey, Hans, and Gabe
We spent a day in Myrtle Beach with Hans and Lindsey (my sister and her husband). I hadn't seen Lindsey for three and a half years! We had such a great time. I really loved seeing her and getting to spend time with them. We also left the resort a day early so we could go to their house and play with the one night. We had so much fun, eating, playing, laughing. They might move to Germany again so I'm very sad but I'm so grateful I got to see them. On the top picture is Eva, their beatuiful daughter. On the bottom is Hans and Gabe.

Here is Gabesalicious. He's a doll. He's only two months older than Eli but he is way bigger than Eli and we kept thinking he was a lot older.



Eva loved the sand. He kept using the shovel and flinging the sand way up in the air.




Hans and Lindsey riding the waves


Me and Mikey




Gabe is dancing with his fingers. Adorable.

Comments

Lokodi said…
That was such a fun day. We had a great time when you came to the house too. Thanks for letting us incroach upon your time there. I can't wait to meet your little boys. I want Eva and Gabe to be able to play with them.
Taylor Kendrick said…
Adrianne! I miss you so much!!! And the boys, oh the boys:( Sacrament isn't the same!!!

It sounds like yall are having fun, I'm glad:)I'm glad I can keep up with you and the boys, too. I really miss those little guys:)

Mike! Hey, did you leave your razor in Midwest?:) hheehe just wondering:) I miss you too! I keep waiting for you to teach Sunday school when Harvey is gone.. sad sad days.
Hope yall are well:) Keep in touch!
Love,
Taylor.
Taylor,

We miss you too! Sacrament really isn't the same without you. It is so much harder to keep the kids reverent without you there. We miss you and all the Lolofies. We just loved coming and talking to you guys for hours (we probably stayed too long...). We love you all.

Popular Posts