Unless you're looking to buy a can of whoop-butt, walk on by



Comments

Jess and Jen said…
Yeah, I'm not sure I'd mess with the kid in the bottom picture. At first glance, it looks like he's bloodied up. I can hear Ike saying "Yeah, but you should have seen the other guy..."
Papa Doc said…
What in the heck does he have on him?? In the bottom photo he has mean eyes.... I'm like Jess - I don't think I'd like to run into him in a dark alley.
Mom
GREAT new picture of you guys...you all look great!
Zach and Nikki said…
I love the family picture! You all look great!
Papa Doc said…
Amd that guy is getting a year older soon. Better keep him locked up. What did he do? What a great picture. You did not explain, but I'll bet it is a great story.

Dsd Clark
Jess and Mom, I took off the first picture because I didn't think it was needed for the post. I just thought it was funny that he is still making the same face...he has worked on his stink-eye for so long now that he has it perfect now. He isn't actually mad in that picture but it is so Isaac. If you know Isaac, you know that look.

Brooke and Nikki, thanks. I am still trying to decide what picture to put up. The one I had up I am embarrassed for the world to see how fat I really am.

Dad, I was making brownies for the family Mike hometeaches and I put the scraped bowl up on the kitchen counter. I was washing the dishes and turned around to see the bowl covering his face while he licked it out. That is how he got all the chocolate all over him.
LanceandNance said…
Love the new pic for the blog name. The boys look great.
Papa Doc said…
Adrianne,
Those boys are a heck of a lot cuter than that ugly toad you had on! Whew - glad you changed it so we can see those beautiful little boys.
Mom
Anonymous said…
Adrianne & Mike,

How are you! This is Aaron Bitton. My brother just called and told me you found their family blog somehow and gave me your blog site. We actually don't have a blog for you to visit but would love to catch up with you. I don't know your contact info so here's ours:

(I don't want a web spybot to steal our email address, so take out all the letters 'b'. Maybe I don't need to worry about it, I don't know.)

qbuablitybclebanbebrsb
b@ybabhoob.bcom

and we can share contact information. We've wanted to send you guys some Christmas cards but didn't have your contact info.

I hope Ammon's recovering well. Sure love and miss your family.

Aaron and Alicia
Frances said…
WO! Don't mess with him!!

Popular Posts