Dear Uncle Ammon,

We stuck our picture on the computer so you could see what we drew. It is a picture of you and my friend Talon. Please get better. We bought you a present today but it's a secret so we can't tell you what it is.

Love,

Will

p.s. the people I drew are sideways. That is how I drew them, Mommy didn't scan it wrong. You are the one with the long legs at the right.

wwwwwwqqqwqwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwderrrtttttttttyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyu
uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuzzzzzzzxzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
zzzzzzzxxcvvbbnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwiill/





Dear Uncle Ammon,

I love you. We pray for you at night. Please get better.

Love,

Isaac

p.s. Mommy helped me draw you and me together.


vb lk 000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000


hg hg nj


b


p;;; ;63p36p;;jjjjjjjjjj;jyjkxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


''n'nn''n'nn''nn'n'n''nnnnn''nnnn'n'nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn'nnnn'

Comments

Popular Posts