Everyone needs....






Good friends: My friends Ali Hoezler and Bri Loftin threw my friend Ali Walston and I a baby shower. I felt a little weird about it at first only because I am having a third boy and didn't know what to tell people to get me. But it was so much fun! I had a shower with Will and then with Isaac I got to buy new clothes because he was born in a different season. This little guy wasn't going to get a lot of new things if any from us. So it was great to have the shower and make the coming of this baby special too. When I got home I showed Mike all the loot and he was amazed at the generosity of our friends. We really do have such wonderful friends here. Thanks Ali and Bri for putting the shower on and all our other friends for coming!

Comments

Jess and Jason said…
That is so fun! I agree, everyone needs good friends! And I think everyone should have a shower with each baby. Not for the presents, but just for the recognization (apparently that is not a real word!) that every baby is exciting and a blessing!
Papa Doc said…
I'm really glad your friends held a baby shower for you. By the time clothes hit a third baby (of the same sex), they are beginning to be a little worn, stained, etc. I made sure that with every baby I bought a new outfit to bring them home in -- they had to use hand-me-downs for everything else, but that one new thing signified that we had a new child and they were deserving of the recognition of being new. (At least for a day.)
The photos are cute - I especially like the one where you have the headband. :)
Mom
Unknown said…
That was the best shower!
Sumo diapering and all.
You're welcome! You so deserve it!

Popular Posts