A small post of gratitude


I have had a lot of posts this week. I guess that just means I have a lot of think about/write about this week. It is kind of weird to me to have something to post every day. Well, this one will be a short post.

I just was thinking today about how super lucky I am to have the two little boys I have. Most of you have met my boys but some of you readers haven't, or haven't really spent any time with them. They are wonderful! I am reminded of that sometimes when they are with friends or in public. It is such a relief to be able to go in public and not have to worry about your children's behavior (although, I'm writing this and remembering a trip the the grocery store that made me come home and tell Mike Isaac was banned from going to the store with me again. But that was a long time ago). I also should say that if you frequent our blog you know that I have said Isaac is harder for me. He is getting so much better! He is communicating his needs better so I am able to help him be happy more often. My mom told me after our visit with the family in Utah that she could see their wonderful spirits, that they had sweet spirits with or without me. I agree. They came to us with wonderful spirits and I feel very lucky that Heavenly Father sent such great boys to us. I love little boys!

Comments

Papa Doc said…
I can verify what you said here -- your boys possess very special spirits -- I could sense that very clearly when they were out here. What a precious photo as well. That's one for the boys to treasure.
I raised 6 boys and 5 girls -- and in many ways the boys were easier for me. Maybe it was because there wasn't so much drama with their friends and social lives. I don't know -- I wouldn't give my girls away and am so grateful that I got all of them -- but I would never run scared of raising boys.
Mom Clark
Jess and Jason said…
I have to agree with Grandma Clark...Boys are wonderful! I love Layla as much as I love my boys, but it has been more difficult to be her mother. I guess she is like me!

I think your boys are both adorable. I wish that I got to see them more often.

Popular Posts