Phrases and words commonly used by Will

I wanna hab it: I want to have it
Where you going?
Where you at?
You alright? (he usually says his after someone coughs)
I want______
Mookie wa'er/Monkey wa'er: drink (I ask him if he wants milk or water and he thinks that is what drink is)
I stuck
Bruder Eaden: Brother eatin'
I'll be right back
My teeth: I want to brush my teeth
Shore: Sure
It broke--fix
I fall
Bonk head
Beep, beep, beep: move
Help it?: Help me? Can I help you?
All better? (he says this after kissing an owie)
Keek oo: Thank you
Iei you: I love you
More?
Show
Keeken: Chicken
Peas: Please
Uh oh, drop it
I wanna sit
I want more
More frog/pig
side: outside
Poo poo
Look it. See?: Look at me
Hey!
Baah: Bath
Pickle, pickle
Prayer
Paper
Kicker: sticker
I wan down (he says this for both down and up)

Comments

Marcy said…
My kids seem to get the "I'll be right back" down pretty quickly and I realize I probably say that a lot. I like how Ali used to say "Livvy bugging me" or "Hold you."

Popular Posts