It's a boy!



We have good and bad news. The good news is that we are having a boy so Will is going to have a little friend. Also, this means that I won't always be sick with boys! Yea!!! I was worried if I had a girl I would be sick with my boys and not my girls. The bad news is that the doctor felt my uterus and said I was four weeks further along than I thought--I was so excited. Then at the ultrasound they said that my uterus was measuring big, or rather, that my uterus was very stretched out. So, while my uterus is huge aparently, the baby is normal size and has lot's of room to move without being cramped. That makes me look much more pregnant than I am, and only puts me one week futher than I thought. So, I will be 20 weeks tomorrow instead of 24. Very sad. Oh well, the baby looks healthy and good. Yeah for little boys!

Comments

Jess and Jen said…
Boy, I'm glad your doctor could make sense out of that and decipher whether its a boy or girl. Cause I sure can't.

Congrats.
Do you see the arrow? That is his little boy part. I know you have looked at ultrasounds of girls twice around now, but you should recognize your own makeup. I'm kidding. I don't think I would have been able to tell if it weren't for the arrow and her pointing it out. And, it looks just like Will's ultrasound so we are pretty sure it is right.
Jess and Jen said…
Oh, I didn't even see the arrow the first time. It's all making sense now...there indeed is a stem on the apple.

Popular Posts