Pictures with Steve and Carol

We spent a last weekend at Steve and Carol's house before our move.  I wanted to snap a few pictures with them and the kids so we could always remember this brief time we had to live near them.  It was so hot and at 5 PM in Florida, pictures are torture.  I didn't want to wait until right before sunset because we were going out to dinner.  I also didn't want to drag Steve and Carol to the shaded spot in their neighborhood because it was down a hill and didn't want to make Steve and his bad knees walk down there (he has needed a knee replacement for a few years now but refuses to get one until he can no longer walk).  Instead, I just had us walk down to open field at the end of their road, placed them with their backs to the sun, and hoped I'd get a good picture.  Eli and Isaac were in a fight so Eli was not cooperative and Piper stepped in a fire anthill.  We were also dripping with sweat so I snapped as many as I could in the shortest amount of time I could and we were back in the air conditioned house within 15 mins.  I'm glad I got a few that worked.
















Comments

Popular Posts