Grateful

Do you know what I'm grateful for?

That the reason I've had such a hard time with Piper (as mentioned in my last post) is because she loves me so much.  How can I possibly complain about that?!

That when Will has a chance to choose from the treasure box at school for his birthday, he chooses toys that he knows Eli will like and gives them to Eli for his birthday.

That Isaac says the word literally a few times a day.  Literally. (and uses the word correctly)

That I get to celebrate Eli's sixth birthday.

That Mike is home and not in Kuwait (or Afghanistan for that matter).  That he supports me in developing talents and always makes me feel capable--that he never complains about the things I lack.


Comments

Jess Clark said…
Isaac is like Captain Literal from Studio C, eh?

Popular Posts